2. The company only uses privacy information within the scope of the following purposes, specifying the purpose of use as much as possible with the consent of the person in advance, except in cases where exception rules apply by law (The person refers to a specific individual identified by personal information that also applies to below).
Providing information about the product that the user purchased.
In order to carry out the guidance and rewards for new products and services the company provides.
In order to respond to the user inquiry.
In order to contact to the user.
In order to deliver e-mail magazines to the user.
To improve the company's products and services, and develop new services.
In order to create statistical data for the company's services that have been processed into a form which cannot identify individuals.
3. When obtaining personal information, the company acquires it in a proper way and publishes the purpose in advance or notifies the person immediately unless there is an exception by law. In case the company gets the person’s written form directly (including electromagnetic record), they need to show that in advance.
4. The company tries to maintain and update the personal data within the scope of the purpose of use. The company takes necessary and appropriate measures for safety management and oversees the employees and contractors.
5. Except cases where exception rules apply by law, without obtaining the consent of the person, the company does not provide personal data to third parties.
6. The company responses to the person’s request of disclosing and correcting his retained personal data based on the laws and regulations, on the premise that he knows the legal matters (Including the case of responding to the demand of person without delay).
7. The company strives to develop the structure systems to enable quick and appropriate response to the person’s complaints for personal information.
8. The company performs appropriate internal inspection of personal information and strives for continuous improvement of the protection policy.
9. Data transmission over the Internet is not absolutely secure. As understanding this policy, the users are responsible for sending their information to us.
September 10th, 2015
Chief Executive Officer Keita Okuda
02.Public announcement in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information S.O.W. Inc.
2. Offer personal data to third parties unless it is permitted by law, the company does not provide personal data to third parties.
3. The purpose of possessing personal data (Article 24, Paragraph 1, Item 1 and item 2).
The name of business operator handling personal information is: S.O.W. Inc.
The purpose of possessing personal data: the same as the purpose of use written as the above Section 1.
4. Procedures to respond to requests, such as disclosure of retained personal data (Article 24, Paragraph 1 and Article 29, Paragraph 3).
5. Please direct your queries to the following contact address. After explaining the procedures and fees, the company will send you an application form, such as a disclosure form by mail (We cannot respond to a request that does not match our procedures).
company Name: S.O.W. Inc.
Address: 4-4-2 Higashiyamabirudingu 12F, Nihombashihoncho, Chuo-ku , Tokyo
Hours: 10:00 to 17:00 (Except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and our office-closing days)
6. Place to submit any compliant for handling personal information (Article 24, Paragraph 1 and 4, Enforcement Ordinance Article 5, Article 31).
Place to submit complaints regarding the company’s handling of personal information as stated in above Section 5.
The name of authorized personal information protection organization, and place to submit complaints: currently, we are not the target of any authorized personal information organization.